Alumni Reunion 2018
Wednesday, May 30 – Sunday, June 3
This year, we’re celebrating graduating class years ending in 3 or 8. We look forward to seeing you back on campus!
Schedule coming soon…
Skule™ Reunion Giving Challenge
It’s not about dollars raised (although that’s important, too!) – it’s about class participation. We’re challenging all of our alumni in classes that end in 3 or 8 to make a gift in honour of their reunion year and help reach a participation rate of 5%.
Although the goal is shared among all honoured-year alumni, U of T Engineering will recognize classes for:
- Highest participation rate
- Highest U of T Alumni Reunion attendance rate
- Leadership for most Skule™ Society members ($1,000+)
All monies raised during the Skule™ Reunion Giving Challenge:
- Support student scholarships that allow U of T Engineering to compete for the best and brightest future engineers and allow them to graduate with as little debt as possible;
- Help us provide funding for student clubs and other extra-curricular activities, helping students build soft skills, interests and relationships that last long after graduation;
- Provide unparalleled leadership and career service programs, who are facing the most competitive job market in decades.
To put this into perspective, the graduating class of 2017 had a participation rate of 33% during their Graditude campaign. Let’s make our students proud – and show your fellow Skule™ alumni that giving back matters – accept the Skule™ Reunion Giving Challenge today.
Every Gift Counts
Your participation matters. U of T Engineering’s campaigns and challenges reinforce the strong sense of community that exists among our alumni. Whether you give $20.18 a month or $2,018, your funds can be directed towards your department, Skule™ Fund for Education (student clubs), the Centre for Engineering Innovation & Entrepreneurship, the Skule™ Annual Fund which provides student scholarships and other important programming, or another Skule™ program close to your heart. You can also direct your donation to an existing class scholarship or establish a new one. Please contact us with questions regarding your gift.
Skule™ Reunion Giving Leaderboard
Class totals count all gifts to the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering including multi-year pledges made within the reunion year (between May 1, 2017, and June 3, 2018).
Become a Skule™ Ambassador
Skule™ Ambassadors are essential to keeping your class connected with Skule™. We are looking for alumni volunteers who keep in touch with their classmates and are willing to act as spokespeople for their graduating class. Skule™ Ambassadors work closely with the Alumni Relations team to suggest possible activities for reunion, contact members of their class and encourage their classmates to support the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering.
If you are interested in volunteering as a Skule™ Ambassador, please contact Steve Radbourn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-4274.