U of T Engineering enjoys a reputation as one of Canada’s leading engineering programs thanks to the efforts of the students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends who make up our community. The EAN Awards celebrate and recognize alumni for their outstanding achievements.
Nominate an outstanding U of T Engineering graduate
Nominating an alumnus/a for an EAN award is now easier than ever. We welcome submissions from all alumni and friends looking to recognize a member of the alumni community for their achievements.
How to Nominate
- Submit a copy of the candidate’s CV (maximum four pages), a summary contact form, and 2 to 3 reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a candidate does not have a CV, please feel free to use the Resume Replacement Form located here. Please remember to keep to a maximum four pages in length.
- The Summary Contact form template can be found here.
- For tips and suggestions on writing letters of support, please click here.
Please see the links below for each of the EAN Award categories.
Nomination Deadline: February 3, 2020 | 9 a.m.
Award Selection Deadline: March 4, 2020 (upon approval of the EAN Executive Board)
EAN Award Categories
- Engineering Alumni Medal
- Hall of Distinction
- 2T5 Mid-Career Achievement Award
- 7T6 Early Career Award
- Malcolm F. McGrath Alumni Achievement Award
- L.E. (Ted) Jones Award of Distinction
- Engineering Alumni Network Honorary Member
2019 EAN Award Winners
An accomplished league of innovative engineers, meet the 2019 Engineering Alumni Network (EAN) Award recipients, and check out photos from the event on Flickr (coming soon!).
2018 EAN Award Winners
Diverse, accomplished and innovative — meet this year’s Engineering Alumni Network (EAN) Award recipients and check out photos from the event on Flickr.
2017 EAN Award Winners
Meet the 2017 Engineering Alumni Network (EAN) Award recipients and check out photos from the event on Flickr.