Alumni Reunion 2021
This year, we’re celebrating graduating class years ending in 0, 1, 5, or 6. We look forward to seeing you back on campus!
Interested in becoming Skule™ Alumni Ambassador? See below.
Skule™ Reunion Giving Challenge
It’s not about dollars raised (although that’s important, too!) – it’s about class participation. We’re challenging all of our alumni in classes that end in 0, 1, 5, or 6 to make a gift in honour of their reunion year and help reach a participation rate of 5%.
Although the goal is shared among all honoured-year alumni, U of T Engineering will recognize classes for:
- Highest participation rate
- Highest U of T Alumni Reunion attendance rate
- Leadership for most Skule™ Society members ($1,000+)
All monies raised during the Skule™ Reunion Giving Challenge:
- Support student scholarships that allow U of T Engineering to compete for the best and brightest future engineers and allow them to graduate with as little debt as possible;
- Help us provide funding for student clubs and other extra-curricular activities, helping students build soft skills, interests and relationships that last long after graduation;
- Provide unparalleled leadership and career service programs, who are facing the most competitive job market in decades.
To put this into perspective, the graduating class of 2018 had a participation rate of 33% during their Graditude campaign. Let’s make our students proud – and show your fellow Skule™ alumni that giving back matters – accept the Skule™ Reunion Giving Challenge today.
Your participation matters. U of T Engineering’s campaigns and challenges reinforce the strong sense of community that exists among our alumni. Whether you give $20.21 a month or $2,021, your funds can be directed towards your department, Skule™ Fund for Education (student clubs), the Centre for Engineering Innovation & Entrepreneurship, the Skule™ Annual Fund which provides student scholarships and other important programming, or another Skule™ program close to your heart. You can also direct your donation to an existing class scholarship or establish a new one. Please contact us with questions regarding your gift.
Become a Skule™ Alumni Ambassador
Skule™ Alumni Ambassadors are essential to keeping your class connected with U of T Engineering. We are looking for alumni volunteers who keep in touch with their classmates and are willing to act as spokespeople for their graduating class.
Skule™ Alumni Ambassadors work closely with the Alumni Relations team to suggest possible activities for reunion, contact members of their class and encourage their classmates to support the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering.
If you are interested in volunteering as a Skule™ Alumni Ambassador, please contact Steve Radbourn at steve.radbourn@.utoronto.ca or 416-978-4274.