Alumni Reunion 2019
Wednesday, May 29 – Sunday, June 2
This year, we’re celebrating graduating class years ending in 4 or 9. We look forward to seeing you back on campus!
Interested in becoming Skule™ Alumni Ambassador? See below.
Skule™ Reunion Giving Challenge
It’s not about dollars raised (although that’s important, too!) – it’s about class participation. We’re challenging honoured year alumni – anyone who graduated in a year ending in 4 or 9 – to make a gift in celebration of their reunion year and help reach an alumni giving rate of just 5%.
U of T Engineering will recognize classes with special edition Skule™ patches for:
- Highest alumni giving rate
- Highest U of T Alumni Reunion attendance rate
- Leadership for most Skule™ Society members ($1,000+)
All monies raised:
- Support student scholarships that allow U of T Engineering to compete for the best and brightest future engineers and allow them to graduate with as little debt as possible;
- Help us provide funding for student clubs and other extra-curricular activities, helping students build soft skills, interests and relationships that last long after graduation;
- Provide unparalleled leadership and career service programs, who are facing the most competitive job market in decades.
- Groundbreaking research centres, initiatives, and programs that help students tackle some of the most challenging problems facing us today.
Every Gift Counts
Your participation matters. U of T Engineering’s campaigns and challenges reinforce the strong sense of community that exists among our alumni. Whether you give $20.19 or $2,019, your gift can be directed towards your department, area of research, Annual Fund (which provides essential support for student-focused initiatives and other vital programming), or another program close to your heart. You can also direct your donation to an existing class scholarship or establish a new one. Please contact us with questions regarding your gift.
Let’s make our students proud – and show your fellow Skule™ alumni that giving back matters – accept the Skule™ Reunion Giving Challenge today.
Become a Skule™ Alumni Ambassador
Skule™ Alumni Ambassadors are essential to keeping your class connected with U of T Engineering. We are looking for alumni volunteers who keep in touch with their classmates and are willing to act as spokespeople for their graduating class.
Skule™ Alumni Ambassadors work closely with the Alumni Relations team to suggest possible activities for reunion, contact members of their class and encourage their classmates to support the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering.
If you are interested in volunteering as a Skule™ Alumni Ambassador, please contact Steve Radbourn at email@example.com or 416-978-4274.