Hire an Engineering Student
- Promote any vacancy instantly to student or alumni applicants (link to www.uoftengineeringconnect.ca). How to post or find jobs on platform (infographic re: FTE, summer work, co-op, Post doc placements... basically showing ANY employment or volunteer opp encouraged).
- Offer a summer co-op role or 12-16 month PEY Co-op opportunities- - it’s never been easier to hire:
- Register as an employer through the Engineering Career Portal or email Marlyn De Los Reyes
- Post a job between October - April to hire for positions that start between May and September.
- Receive applications from eager, career-ready students. You choose who to interview and hire.
- Engage with the professional development organization You’re Next Career Network (YNCN).
- Explore the Career Fair and Co-creation Events details and contact to book a booth.
- Follow YNCN on LinkedIn.
- Want applicants who have an engineering graduate degree specifically? Read more about the Graduate Career Fair.
* Currently unavailable
When campus is open again, U of T Engineering graduates are welcome to reserve the following campus spaces as well as request guest Wi-Fi access for each visitor in attendance:
The Myhal Centre room 646
10 seated, 20 standing.
10 sofa chairs with attached surface, 4 electrical wall outlets and 4 in the floor, long cabinet, view overlooking Saint George Street facing west. Attached to the Alumni Attractor (MY 650) / kitchenette area and the Data Benches suite.
The Alumni Attractor (Myhal Centre Room 650 + Data Benches)
You are welcome to drop in, or let us know prior if you plan ahead - we are here 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday to let alumni in to reserve these work stations.
Work stations can be reserved in advance by emailing email@example.com.