Volunteering your time and expertise is an easy way to make a difference in the life of a student and your alma mater’s vibrant community. We have many rewarding student-focused, Faculty-level and University-wide volunteer opportunities for alumni. Make a connection, share your experiences and inspire the next generation of engineers today.
- Alumni Applicant Assessor: The Admissions Committee is seeking a panel of alumni volunteers to review the written and video submissions of applicants during the 2020 admissions cycle (November to May). Alumni input enables the Faculty to extend offers of admission to a diverse, well-balanced class of talented future engineers. As all aspects of this opportunity are online — including training. Learn more about the U of T Engineering Alumni Applicant Assessor. Applications for this opportunity close July 31.
- Member and Alumni Engagement Committee Chair, Engineering Alumni Network (EAN) Executive Board
- For more information on the EAN Executive Board, please click here.
- Member, College of Electors for the Governing Council of the University of Toronto
- For more information on the University of Toronto’s College of Electors, please click here.
- Alumni Member, Council of the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering
- For more information on U of T Engineering’s Faculty Council, please click here.
Support U of T Engineering
Departments are always looking for influential alumni to speak at events and provide counsel.
Engage with students
Experienced and professional alumni are an invaluable resource as career mentors for students.
Shape the future of U of T
Make a difference on a University-wide level with a variety of programs open to Skule™ alumni.